Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Score One For The White Hats

My friends,

Let us celebrate!  Let us thank the "White Hat" FBI, CIA, CBI and DEA for finally becoming effectively prosecutorial of the complicity of law enforcement in the ongoing white slavery rings, and C.I. undercover Crimes Against Humanity perpetrated by West (and South) Metro Drug Enforcement Task Forces in the Denver, Colorado area from 2001 to2004.  One of the co-conspiritors to whomn I tipped the Colorado Bureau Of Investigation in 2003, in my attempts to make authorities aware of this problem (please see my post "The Escape From Sprachland" and subsequent epistles from 2004 of my Blog: 

http://jondalfopines.blogspot.com/ )

has been apprehended finally, and will face justice:

http://blogs.westword.com/latestword/2011/11/pat_sullivan_arapahoe_sheriff_arrested_meth_sex.php

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/30/patrick-sullivan-jr-forme_n_1120436.html

Hopefully, this will lead to subsequent arrests of current and former members of the Adam's County Sheriff's Dept.; Metro Task Force Officers and C.I.s; as well as complicit Jefferson County Sheriff's Dept. and JeffCo. officials & employees, including the former Jefferson County Sheriff who took early retirement when my allegations became known to Washington, D.C. CIA, & C.B.I. staff.        

"Ye shall know the Truth, and the Truth shall make you free."   - Jondalf
 
 
Click to join mkultraones
Click to join mkultraones

1 comment:

  1. After this post, my laptop was hacked and rendered inoperable, and ever since, I guess the guilty parties I named have done their best to keep me offline, and to sabotage my postings, going so far at one point as to delete three days of this blog (illegally, I mght add) while I was away. I guess they're afraid of the truth, eh?

    NO CLEARER INDICATION OF THE VERACITY OF MY ALLEGATIONS THAN THEIR CONCERTED EFFORTS TO REDACT THEM!

    ReplyDelete