Monday, February 13, 2017

"Abuse Of The Elderly Poor" In Springerville, AZ (cont.)

Click to join mkultraones
Click to join mkultraones

Sorry for no post yesterday, folks. Feeling quite depressed at being forced from my home of almost 3 years by bullying and harassment because of my disabilities & politics (& trying to start a Tenant's Union, which is a protected activity in HUD supported multi family buildings) A new round of complaints & a lawsuit are pending my court appearance tomorrow. Will be pleading "Not Guilty" to the false allegations of 'Disorderly Conduct'. Will also be pursuing charges against: my persecutors & local authorities, and the corporation that manages this property. Have solid evidence against them all. Meanwhile, here is an article on Bullying In HUD multi family facilities like this one. More after my arraignment tomorrow. Mahalo.

http://us11.campaign-archive1.com/?u=bb31968b61c43b6a33354fba9&id=69612418da&e=ba3096a185

No comments:

Post a Comment